Keeper Warm Up
- Have keeper start by skipping around the box, making self tosses.
- Hand to hand above head
- Behind the back, between legs, roll and retrieve, bounce and catch over
- Toss up, catch behind their own back. Toss from behind back, catch in
- Serve balls to keeper
- High balls..catch top half of ball, make the "W", foot movement
- Mid section.."tram rails", swallow ball, get body over ball.
- Lowballs...second barrier, variety of "pick up" techniques
(square feet, one knee, one foot behind)
- Falling saves
- Sitting, kneeling, squatting, standing, flying.
- Ground is third hand, Move towards ball.
- Proper roll down technique (step, knee, hip, side...ball hits ground first)
- Progress to match related environments.
Rotate keepers at each progression!