1 v. 1 with Support
- Players in the grid play 1 v. 1.
- Players A, B, C and D are support players, outside the corners, without a
- Attacking players get a goal when they make a pass to a support player and
get the return pass.
- Whoever has the ball is attacking, whomever doesn't is trying to win the
- Rotate support players with field players.
- Good dribbling, shielding and passing technique.
- Make passes to support players when eye contact is made.
- Play away from your defender.
- Make sure you are keeping space open to receive the pass back.
Try These Variations:
- Make support players play with one touch.