Keeper to Keeper
1. This is a possession game that uses the keepers. 2. Instead of trying
to score, each team tries to pass the ball from one keeper to the other.
3. Keepers can play the ball with their hands. 4. Once they get it from
one keeper, they receive it back again and try to attack going the other
- Attacking principles of play.
- Always look to play the ball forward, and to the keeper, especially
right when you get it from the keeper (Counter attack often).
- Since the game changes directions frequently, players get practice
playing in the back and front of the team.
- Must have pressure on the ball.
- Quickly get behind the ball when possession is lost, prohibit counter
- Limit field players to 2 touches.
- Do not allow keepers to handle the ball with their hands.