- Break the field into thirds, placing the goals on the edge lines of
the middle third.
- Ball must be passed over the line to advance it up field. When ball
is passed over the line, one attacking player may follow the pass into
that new third.
- Play with two balls to increase repetitions.
- White team defends goal 'A', black team defends goal 'B'
- Keepers can not throw the ball into the middle third.
- Attacking and defending principles.
- Passing and receiving.
- Since teams must go 'around' goals, this game forces teams to play
the ball down the flanks.