8 v. 8 - 6 Goals
- 2 teams of 8.
- Each team defends their 3 goals, and tries to score in the opponents
3 goals. Team with most goals wins.
- Vision, recognizing where pressure is coming from.
- Posession / penetreation decisions.
- Switchuing the point of attack.
- Pressure , cover, balance.
- Defending zonally since the 3 goals force a team to defend 'numbers
- Immediate counter attack when ball is won.
Try These Variations
- Dribble through the goals instead of passing. (Make goals 10
- Goals must come off a 'one touch'
- Limit attackers to '2 touches'