1 v. 1 Attacker's Back To Goal
- Server passes the ball so that it stays in the grid.
- Attacker is the only one able to play the ball initially.
- Attacker attempts to turn with the ball and:
a. Dribble under control over the endline for 1 point.
b. Pass the ball throught the goal for 3 points.
- Defender attempts to: a. Win the ball and dribble over the opposite
line for 1 point. If the ball goes out of the grid, no points for either
- Do not allow the attacker to turn. Play him honestly. Do not let him
know where you are by 'leaning' on him. He will use this over-commitment
to turn you.
- Tackle when the attacker turns, and only when certain of winning the
- If attacker turns, play them honestly, but deny pass into the goal.
However, do not overplay this option too extremely as this will allow
the attacker to dribble right by.
- Make a self-pass in order to escape pressure. Turn and face the
defender as soon as possible.
- When facing defender, take him on with speed. Use short, controlled
- Use quick changes of pace and direction.